Select Style & Size
The Wild Country Superlight Rocks Nuts are slim, light, and far more useful in the vertical world than standard stoppers. Their skinny designs help you place each nut in thin fissures as well as regular crack placements, and they're much easier to place and clean, too. This gives you more options in the trad world for quickly setting a stopper in places that you usually couldn't. Best of all, they all sit closer to one another on a carabiner compared to regular nuts, making your rack look a lot more organizable and manageable.
- Climb lighter and faster without compromise
- Slim, light, agile, and extremely flexible in tight spots
- 7075 aluminum alloy for easier removal
- Item #WDC002V
- 7075 aluminum alloy
- Placement Range
- [#1.0] 7.25 X 7mm, [#2.0] 8 x 8.2mm, [#3.0] 9 x 9.6mm, [#4.0] 10 x 11.3mm, [#5.0] 11.5 x 13.3mm, [#6.0] 13 x 15.6mm
- [#1.0] 4kN, [#2.0, #3.0, #4.0, #5.0, #6.0] 6kN
- Claimed Weight
- [#1.0] 0.35oz, [#2.0] 0.46oz, [#3.0] 0.53oz, [#4.0] 0.56oz, [#5.0] 0.71oz, [#6.0] 0.78oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?