Select Style & Size
Superlight Rock Set
Rack up a six pack of tiny passive protection with the Wild Country Superlight Rock Set. You get all six sizes of these ground-breaking nuts to sew up your next thin crack climb or aid route. Their single-cable design and trimmed heads shave their weight by 45% compared to regular Wild Country Rocks, and that's sure to put a smile on your face as it takes weight off your waist.
- Set of slim, light Superlight Rocks for trad climbing
- 45% lighter than Wild Country Rocks
- Anodized color patterning
- Item #WDC002W
- 7075 aluminum alloy
- Placement Range
- [#1.0] 7.25 x 7 mm, [#2.0] 8 x 8.2 mm, [#3.0] 9 x 9.6 mm, [#4.0] 10 x 11.3 mm, [#5.0] 11.5 x 13.3 mm, [#6.0] 13 x 15.6 mm
- [#1.0] 4 kN, [#2.0, #3.0, #4.0, #5.0, #6.0] 6 kN
- Claimed Weight
- [#1.0] 0.35 oz, [#2.0] 0.46 oz, [#3.0] 0.53 oz, [#4.0] 0.56 oz, [#5.0] 0.71 oz, [#6.0] 0.78 oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 7, 2018
- I've used it several times
I've been using Wild Country Rocks for years so when these came out I thought they would be a great alternative for going light. To place them wide requires finding a near perfect v-slot, as they are so thin they have very little contact points/surface area. You have to set them really hard to make sure they won't lift out of the slot, or flip if you whip, which makes it a pain in the neck for the follower. I love the idea, and I'm sure with a lot of practice these could be a great addition to the rack, but I am going to stick with the original WC Rocks for now. The make them single wire from 1-6, and in a double wire from 5-10. 5 & 6 are optional.
October 26, 2018
Pictures are off
Sorry but the pictures we are currently showing for these are incorrect. They should all be single wire. The pictures we are showing are actually of the "Offset" rock set.