Select style & size:Select options
Aspire to go higher.
- Climbing harness designed for multi-pitching and ice climbing
- Load Spread Technology is wide, comfortable, and durable
- Four ZipLock buckles adjust for summer and winter clothes
- Seven molded gear loops accommodate massive loads of climbing gear
- Item #WDC003P
- Q & A
Comfortable, nice gear loops
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
As someone who has a tiny waist, I was looking for a harness you can tighten on both sides of the belay loop so it stays centered. The harness is comfortable with wide but not too wide loops, 7 gear loops and what seems like high quality metal buckles for the already double backed straps. There are two easy to detach plastic buckles for your leg loops in the back. There are touches of bright pink that might not be your aesthetic but that didn't matter to me.
I've worn this all day at the crag comfortably but only on single pitch climbs so I can't get comment on multi-pitch, hanging belays or big wall endeavors.