Select style & size:Select options
Does Dyneema make everything better?
- Hex stoppers are light, easy-to-place choices for trad climbing
- Thin wall extrusion keeps each nut ultralight
- Tapered side profile eases cleaning
- Color coordinated Dyneema sling lightens up weight and secures placements
- Item #WDC003G
- Q & A
Music to my ears
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I mostly climb in the Gunks and these puppies always seem to find a place to go. They’re large but can always come in handy. I’ve used the big purple #9 way more often then I’d ever imagined I would- like to protect the big move on High E. The #8 ,also big and loud, seems to just sink right into place when called on (right on in in Shockley’s).
I don’t see many people using these bells, but my aging climbing guru has taught me to drive stick and I’m happy for it.
They’re loud when they clang together but when placed they are bomb proof and give me that nice cozy feeling deep inside.