Select Style & Size
- Sport draw clips ropes and bolts quickly so you can climb on
- Both straight and bent gates feature keylock nose for unclipping
- Variable width dogbone with Vice gripper on rope-clipping carabiner
- Item #WDC002Y
- Gate Type
- straight, bent
- Sling Material
- Sling Length
- 12 cm, 17 cm
- [major axis] 24 kN, [minor axis] 9 kN, [open gate] 7 kN
- Gate Opening
- [straight] 22 mm, [bent] 24 mm
- keylock nose, Vice gripper
- Claimed Weight
- [carabiner] 1.6 oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 1, 2017
- I've used it several times
These feel super solid. Wild Country is my favorite for biners, generally, and this is no exception.
September 7, 2017
Clip and GO!
- I've put it through the wringer
I absolutely love these sport draws. They are easier to clip than my previous sport draws and the fat dog bone is very useful when projecting/pushing your limit. The gate action is incredibly smooth and they are a breeze to clean off of overhanging routes thanks to the key lock nose on both sides of the draw. While I haven't measured them the gate opening seems really big which also helps with clipping/unclipping.