Select style & size:Select options
- Sport draw clips ropes and bolts quickly so you can climb on
- Both straight and bent gates feature keylock nose for unclipping
- Variable width dogbone with Vice gripper on rope-clipping carabiner
- Item #WDC002Y
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These feel super solid. Wild Country is my favorite for biners, generally, and this is no exception.
Clip and GO!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I absolutely love these sport draws. They are easier to clip than my previous sport draws and the fat dog bone is very useful when projecting/pushing your limit. The gate action is incredibly smooth and they are a breeze to clean off of overhanging routes thanks to the key lock nose on both sides of the draw. While I haven't measured them the gate opening seems really big which also helps with clipping/unclipping.