Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Quickdraws we have in stock.View Similar Products
- Sport draw clips ropes and bolts quickly so you can climb on
- Both straight and bent gates feature keylock nose for unclipping
- Variable width dogbone with Vice gripper on rope-clipping carabiner
- Item #WDC002Y
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These feel super solid. Wild Country is my favorite for biners, generally, and this is no exception.
Clip and GO!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I absolutely love these sport draws. They are easier to clip than my previous sport draws and the fat dog bone is very useful when projecting/pushing your limit. The gate action is incredibly smooth and they are a breeze to clean off of overhanging routes thanks to the key lock nose on both sides of the draw. While I haven't measured them the gate opening seems really big which also helps with clipping/unclipping.