Why We Built The WHITESPACE Graphene Midweight Baselayer Mock Neck
We're stoked on WHITESPACE's new women's lineup, and the Graphene Midweight Baselayer Mock Neck is a great place to begin. This fleecy synthetic baselayer contains Graphene, a nylon yarn that offers thermal conduction and anti-odor properties, taking this toasty style to the next level. The ride-ready fit and performance stretch keep us primed to shred right off the lift, and the mock-neck collar provides extra coverage on our chilliest laps.
- Fleece baselayer with high-tech, shred-ready design
- Graphene brushed knit is soft, stretchy, and warm
- High emissivity creates heat and offers thermal regulation
- Anti-odor properties keep riders feeling fresh for days
- Riding fit and ergonomic construction allow max range of motion
- Mock-neck silhouette provides extra coverage
- Item #WIE001C
- Graphene Brushed Knit (76% polyester, 14% Graphene nylon 66, 10% spandex)
- Insulation Weight
- lightweight (130gsm)
- Center Back Length
- attribute of Graphene
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 2, 2023
Solid light-weight base layer
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 4"
Super excited to see Whitespace come out with female products. Fits true to size for what I typically buy in base layer (like Orage), that will obviously change person-to-person based on how tight or loose you prefer your base layer. I like the neutral color and mock neck, I would consider this a light-weight base layer. Used for outdoor yard work and the breathability was good, did not feel like I had sweat sticking to me.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help