Most all-mountain skis restrict themselves to resort activities, but the Whitedot R.98 Skis will travel to the farthest reaches of backcountry terrain in search of the finest lines to drop that day. Its 98mm waist balances between floating backcountry pow and resort chop, and the ski's profile complements the ski's versatile sidecut with tip rocker to stay afloat and traditional camber underfoot for edge control on firmer snow.
- All-mountain ski handles resort and backcountry terrain alike
- Versatile 98mm waist balances between soft and firm snow
- Rockered tip floats pow and camber underfoot edges corduroy
- Poppy, lightweight wood core with tri-axle carbon fiber laminates
- Durable ABS sidewalls with aluminum tail notch for skins
- Item #WTD0009
- Q & A
Stable, Versatile and Playful
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great downhill performance for the weight. Zero complains.