In and out of bounds.
The R 108 Ski is Whitedot's most versatile all-mountain ski with a propensity for playing through powder in the resort or backcountry. Its 108mm waist works best in softer snow, but it's not so wide that it won't be able to handle a bit of wind buff or hardpack. Whitedot added minimal camber underfoot to give you proper edge control, just in case you come across snow a little firmer than desired.
Being a powder-friendly plank, the R 108 sports a heavily rockered tip to help you navigate deep powder both uphill and downhill. Whitedot built the core with vertically placed poplar and ash woods for a stunning combination of superlight comfort on the uphill and poppy performance on the downhill. Triaxle carbon and fiberglass laminates stiffen the R 108 for better control at higher speeds, and they keep the R 108 at a relatively slim weight of four pounds per ski. The R 108 boasts a durable ABS sidewall construction, and there's an aluminum tail notch for fixing climbing skins.
- All-mountain ski with a propensity for backcountry powder
- Wide 108mm waist helps float in softer snow
- Rockered tip floats pow and camber underfoot edges corduroy
- Poppy, light wood core with triaxle carbon fiber laminates
- Durable ABS sidewalls with aluminum tail notch for skins
- Item #WTD000A