Select Style & Size
No.9 Carbon Riser Handlebar
We remember just a couple of years ago when 800mm bars were the source of much debate in the bike industry, but it seems as though the engineers at Whisky Parts Co. saw even more room for growth with the lofty No. 9 Carbon Riser Handlebar. These beefy bars feature 25mm of rise, and a 5-degree upsweep for an upright riding position that lends itself to comfort and control, particularly when you point things downhill and let things get rowdy. They are built from unidirectional carbon, that is wide, sleek, and tested to the highest standards to offer you a ride you can trust through the roughest descents, and on all-day epics alike. At 840mm wide, the No.9 Riser Bar is considerably wide out of the box, but trimmable ends with markings make it easy to cut to a width that is most comfortable for you.
- Get rowdy with this ultra-wide bar for your rig of choice
- Up to 840-milimeters of width for total stiff control
- Uni-directional carbon is light, stiff, and reliable
- Trimmable ends to cut to your desired width
- 25mm rise for a more upright attack position
- Backed by a 5-year Whisky Warranty
- Item #WPC000S
- carbon fiber
- [upsweep] 5-degree, [backsweep] 9-degree
- 720mm, 760mm, 840mm
- Claimed Weight
- [840mm] 9.1oz (258g)
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year
What do you think about this product?
June 8, 2021
Awesome carbon bar!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 160 lbs
Second carbon handlebar I've owned and it's been amazing so far. Great option from the more expensive brands. The build quality and aesthetics are great, paired with a new i9 stem on my new Yeti 150, looks clean with a little bit of flair. I really like the ghost black logo on the right side of the bars. Overall very happy with these bars, hopefully they last a long time.