Select style & size:Select options
No.9 12F Carbon Drop Bar
Equally at home on any all-road ride, gravel race, bikepacking and touring adventure, or cyclocross course, Whisky Parts Co. claims its No.9 12F Carbon Drop Bar is its most versatile handlebar. Constructed of unidirectional carbon fiber, the bar is exceptionally light, durable, and stiff, all while quelling the high-frequency vibrations you'll encounter on your mixed terrain rides. The 12F in its name refers to its comfortable 12-degree flare from the hoods to the drops that provide more control and comfort over difficult terrain. Its shorter reach (68mm) and drop (115mm) measurements offer easier transitions between those touch points and place its emphasis on comfort over aerodynamics. However, those riding extra-long distances in Kansas during the summer will be happy to know that the bar is approved for clip-on use.
Please note that the bar's width is measured center-to-center where the hoods are mounted and it uses a 31.8mm bar clamp diameter.
- A carbon drop bar for all-road adventures
- 12-degree drop flare increases comfort and control
- Lightweight, stiff, and durable for racing and touring
- Shorter reach and drop offers easier hand transitions
- The ideal handlebar for a drop bar bike that will see dirt
- Item #WPC000W
- (c-t-c at the hoods) 38, 40, 42, 44, 46cm
- Claimed Weight
- (40cm) 229g
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?