Select Style & Size
No.7 12F Alloy Drop Bar
A go-to bar for road, gravel, or cyclocross, the No.7 12F Alloy Drop Bar from Whisky Parts Co. will cover all the bases. Built from 7000 series alloy the bar is light, resilient, and sturdy, ideal for the hits you'll encounter on your mixed terrain rides. The 12F in its name refers to its ergonomic 12-degree flare from the hoods to the drops that provide more control and comfort over rough terrain. Its shorter reach (68mm) and drop (115mm) offer easier transitions between hand positions and place an emphasis on comfort over aerodynamics. You'll appreciate that the bar is approved for clip-on use if you find yourself embarking on ultra-endurance distances while battling consistent headwinds.
Please note that the bar's width is measured center-to-center where the hoods will mount and it uses a 120mm wide, 31.8mm bar clamp diameter, perfect for mounting extra accessories. It's available in even widths between 42 and 46cm.
- A drop bar for on and offroad adventures
- 7000-series alloy is light, responsive, and dependable
- 12-degree drop flare increases comfort and control
- Shorter reach and drop offers easier hand transitions
- The ideal handlebar for a drop bar bike that tours, races cross, or grinds gravel
- Item #WPC000U
- 7000 series alloy
- [c-t-c at hoods] 40, 42, 44, 46cm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?