Select Style & Size
The Wheels Mfg PF30 to Shimano Bottom Bracket with ZERO Ceramic Hybrid Bearings lets you install your favorite 24mm crankset into that new PF30 frame. Made with silky smooth Enduro ZERO Ceramic bearings and super durable cryogenically treated races, this bottom bracket will keep the cranks turning smoothly mile after mile. A dual silicone seal blocks out particles for a longer overall life, and with a claimed weight of 153g, it won't stack up needless weight.
The Wheels Mfg PF30 to Shimano Bottom Bracket with ZERO Ceramic Hybrid Bearings is compatible with 24mm spindle cranksets such as Shimano and FSA without any adapters needed. It features an easy-to-install threaded design, which eliminates the creaking and bearing alignment issues we've all come to associate with PressFit bottom brackets.
- Bridge the gap from PF30 to 24mm BB with this handy option
- Shell fits neatly into a PF30 bike frame for a creak-free ride
- Inner bearing diameter measures 24-millimeters for Shimano cranks
- ZERO ceramic bearings are super durable and smooth rolling
- Threaded design eliminates creaking, helps bearings align
- Item #WHL000E
- [cups] machined anodized aluminum
- Shell Type
- Shell Width
- 68 - 73 mm
- Claimed Weight
- 153 g
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?