Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Summit Artist Series Ski
When the liftlines and canyon traffic get the best of us, we throw our skins on the Summit Artist Series Ski and leave the chaos behind in search of our own adventure. The 105mm waist shines in powder, remains composed on variable snow, and still feels nimble on endless skintrack laps. This limited edition graphic features artwork inspired by moody backcountry sunsets, and a portion of the proceeds from each pair sold goes to AIARE avalanche education scholarships.
- Backcountry touring ski suited for exploring off the beaten path
- 105mm waist is comfortable to ski any day of the season
- Tip and tail rocker provides effortless float and easy turning in pow
- Camber underfoot helps lock in an edge and pump the brakes
- Carbon provides enhanced stiffness and a lightweight feel
- Aluminum stringers help absorb vibrations and tip chatter in firm snow
- Short turn radius encourages playful turns in tight trees
- Raised tail is easy to release into a drift or smear
- Item #WST1WV2
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.