Select style & size:Select options
Get back to your roots.
Old meets new in the short and wide Weston Pow Surfer. Weighing just under seven pounds, the Powder Surfer is the lightest full-size no-board on the market, and uses a swallowtail shape with flat-to-rocker profile to create massive float in powder. Its surfy shape, snappy wood core, and responsive carbon stringers makes it an insanely fun option for all-day pow laps of your choosing, while the soft EVA top pad provides a sure-footed grip for your feet, much like a surfboard.
- Swallowtail, no-binding snurfer for hours of fun
- Flat-to-rockered profile helps you cruise over deep stuff
- Poppy wood core and carbon stringers add response
- Sintered base withstands impacts from hidden objects
- EVA top pad provides easy grip for your feet
- Item #WST000L
- Q & A
Extremely light, fun experience
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
If you want to make your local neighborhood hill fun again (maybe as you pull your kids up the hill). Get one of these. I've been riding for over 25 years and when I hop on one of these, it makes me feel the joy of being able to link turns again! Have ridden a few models of pow surfers and this one is the lightest by far. Very different approach to making pow surfers as most are made with skateboard construction and this one is made with snowboard construction. Was really easy to move around once I got the feel for the board. The pad provided plenty of grip as you move your foot around. OOODLES OF FUN POW SURFING IS!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This has a flat bottom and charges! But isn't quite as playful as other powsurfers.
More Photos, Please
Can you please provide more detailed photos of this surfer? Hard to judge any shaping or profile with the one photo that's provided.