Select style & size:Select options
Timber Snowboard Wide
The Weston Timber Snowboard Wide uses a true twin shape, camber-rocker-camber profile, and forgiving flex to create an all mountain board that can be used by riders just getting into the sport or by riders of all skill levels. For beginners it is a forgiving board that allows unlimited progression and encourages proper edging, whereas more advanced riders will love playful and easily manipulated everyday feel.
For beginners the true-twin shape provides forgiveness when edging to limit edge hook when initiating or exiting turns, at the same time it provides a versatile freestyle feel with huge switch riding potential for more experienced riders. The camber-rocker-camber profile on the other hand blends camber under each foot with rocker out to the tips and tails and between the feet. As a new rider you will love the edge catch forgiveness and be rewarded for proper edging technique, while the more advanced riders will thrive when edging on groomers and have the ability to press on rails or bring creative butters to life. Finally the medium flex creates easy turn initiation that speeds up the learning curve and ultimate control and playfulness for riders who think outside of the box.
- Board for everyday use that benefits riders of all skill levels
- Medium flex is easily manipulated while remaining stable
- True twin shape opens up freestyle opportunities and forgiveness
- Blend of rocker and camber is powerful, forgiving, and floaty
- Wide sizing allows riders with larger feet to avoid toe drag
- Poplar core provides a rigid, responsive, and poppy ride
- Triax fiberglass improves torsional rigidity for confident edging
- Sintered high performance base helps you glide through the flats
- Item #WST000V