Select style & size:Select options
Goodbye, lift lines. Hello, great wide open.
Named after the iconic Riva Ridge that was stormed by the 10th Mountain Division, the Weston Women's Riva Splitboard was designed for ladies who refuse to be bound by the lift lines, ropes, and groomed runs of ski resorts. Ready for the wild snow out of bounds, the Riva has a wide, long, early-rising sharpened powder nose to keep you floating in the deep stuff, while its tapered tail and setback stance allow for surfy turns in tight trees. It's built for touring and ease of skinning with flattened sections before the early rise in nose and tail that optimize skin contact for strong skin traction on the steep ascents.
Its progressive flex prevents the nose from sinking, while the stiff tail offers confident stability at high speeds. Giving you the best of both worlds, the Riva has camber between the bindings with an early rise in the nose and tail to ensure that the Riva has the power, response, and stability to handle sketchy lines with aplomb, while still maintaining a fun, floaty feel in powder. Then, the carbon fiber stringers provide extra pop in softer snow and additional dampening when you take a cliff to flat, while forward-centered touring mounts provide a slight nose lift to keep the nose up during kick turns. Sustainably-harvested wood in the core keeps your snap lively and powerful, yet at a low weight, and the sintered base ensure you keep cooking at high speeds over flat spots.
- Aptly-named, aggressive, directional splitboard
- Medium-stiff flex mixes playfulness with power
- Camber with slight rocker is responsive, powerful, and pow-ready
- Sustainably-harvested wood delivers pop at a low weight
- Carbon stringers enhance response and dampening
- Sintered base stays fast after multiple days of use
- Forward-centered touring mounts keep the nose up during slashes
- Item #WST000K