Select style & size:Select options
One bad-ass board.
Inspired by the iconic Riva Ridge that was stormed by the 10th Mountain Division, the Weston Women's Riva Snowboard was created for ladies who test the limits of their gear in the same fashion. In-bounds or out, the Riva has a wide, long, early-rising sharpened powder nose to keep you floating in the deep stuff, while its tapered tail and setback stance allow for surfy turns in tight trees. A progressive flex prevents the nose from sinking, while the stiff tail provides reliable stability at high speeds.
Camber between the bindings with an early rise in the nose and tail ensures that the Riva has the power, response, and stability to handle sketchy lines with aplomb, while still maintaining a fun, floaty feel in powder. Then, the carbon fiber stringers provide extra pop in softer snow and additional dampening when you take a cliff to flat. The multiple radius sidecut optimizes edge contact and control for a confident hold on bulletproof, icy conditions. Sustainably-harvested wood in the core keeps your snap lively and powerful, yet at a low weight, and the sintered base ensure you keep cooking at high speeds over flat spots.
- Powerful, directional freeride board that handle all terrain
- Medium-stiff flex blends playfulness with power
- Camber and early rise tip and tail is stable and floaty
- Sustainably-harvested wood delivers power at a low weight
- Carbon stringers enhance response and dampening
- Sintered base stays fast after multiple days of use
- Item #WST000J