Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Bringing a more playful, freestyle focus to variable terrain in the backcountry, the Rise Split uses a directional twin shape, medium flex, and hybrid rocker profile to help you butter into powder, spin off side hits, and boost cliff drops with creative confidence.
A rocker-camber-rocker profile makes the Rise highly versatile in any snow conditions. The tip and tail are just rockered enough to stay afloat in pow, while camber between the inserts adds power, pop, and stability for icier conditions. Weston built the Rise out of a lightweight, poppy poplar core with tip-to-tail carbon assure a moderate flex without added weight. The board's moderate flex is ideal for intermediate riders. Weston used Voile's beefy clips at the tip and tail, and Karakoram's Ultra Clips reinforcing the Voile clips because they don't require holes through the base. It's compatible with any puck, 4-hole binding.
- Lively splitboard for bringing creativity to your lines
- Directional twin shape maximizes riding versatility
- Hybrid profile is responsive, stable, and floats in powder
- Poplar and paulownia core for a mid-range flex and snappy feel
- Carbon stringers stretch tip-to-tail for extra landing stability
- Durasurf 4000 sintered base is fast and resilient against impacts
- Weston Snowboards is based out of Colorado's Vail Valley
- Item #WST001G