Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Summit Alpine Touring Ski
Weston Snowboards doesn't care if you ride two planks or one, they just want you to rip powder and have fun. That's why the company made the Summit Alpine Touring Ski with a maneuverable rockered profile and versatile 105mm waist for your everyday touring pleasure. Named after a couloir in Colorado, these skis are light enough for the arduous skintrack to the top, yet stiff enough for steep runs like its namesake.
- Dedicated backcountry skis that are versatile and playful
- Mid-fat 105mm waist lends itself well to variable conditions
- Rockered tip and tail ease into turns and float on powder
- Camber underfoot ensures quick edge-to-edge response
- Tight turn radius performs well in trees and chutes
- Carbon weave delivers lightweight torsional stiffness and dampening
- Lightweight, springy paulownia keeps swingweight light and poppy
- UHMW PE sidewalls and binding plates add stability
- Item #WST1WUR
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.