Up To 60% Off
Pow in Japan is the top beast to slay for any powder hunter, so of course Weston would shape, style, and design its powderiest of powder boards after the land of the rising sun. Everything about this board was tailored to a pow rider's delight, from the surfy swallowtail to the wider-yet-lighter nose that encourages keeping your tip up in the deep, fluffy stuff.
Carbon plays an important role in the swallowtail for long-lasting durability, and there are carbon additives in the base to make it Weston's fastest ride. Weston also reinforced the entire board with sidewalls and metal edges to ensure an easy time on the uphill; the tip has an extra-large steel reinforcement for extra beefiness where it counts. The Slayer wood core has an eco-friendly top sheet that sheds all the powder gathered on your board during the uphill and downhill. Karakoram Ultra Clips compress the halves together for solid ride just in case it's bluebird for your entire trip to Japan, and you're forced to ride groomers.
- Powder board designed for the deepest days of the year
- Traditional powder-loving shape inspired by Japan powder
- Swallowtail swims through powder with carbon-fused durability
- Moderate flex ideal for surfing softer snow
- Slayer wood core composed of damp bamboo and energetic poplar
- Metal edges surround each split, and reinforced with sidewalls
- Karakoram Ultra clips add compression to keep the halves together
- Electra sintered base with carbon additives is Weston's fastest
- Item #WST1WUD