Up To 60% Off
Simplify your riding to experience ultimate control and powder freedom on the Weston Japow Snowboard. This board gives you all the tools you need to lay clean long carves and controlled turns on everything from early morning runs to the deepest day of your season. The key to this supreme edge to edge control is the directional shape, tapered nose, and swallow tail that work together to sink the tail and raise the nose in powder.
On firm snow this shape allows for simple turn initiation, while the swallow tail drives even more power to your engaged edge to inspire additional confidence. The profile balances power and float in powder by combining a powerful camber section underfoot, a flat tail, and rocker out to the tip. By focusing on specifics the Japow provides you with all of the float, control, and feel you need for an incredible day on hill with or without new snow.
- Float effortlessly on the deepest days with this swallowtail board
- Rocker-camber-flat profile holds a strong edge and floats in powder
- Medium flex is easily manipulated for effortless turn initiation
- Directional swallowtail shape thrives when carving and in powder
- Triax fiberglass layers add torsional rigidity for enhanced edging
- Tail V Carbon adds carbon in the tail for added spring and stiffness
- Poplar and bamboo core is responsive, poppy, and durable
- Sintered base holds wax, is easily repaired, and glides in any snow
- Item #WST1WUB