Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Grizzly Artist Series Ski
When mid-winter storms provide those epic conditions that just make us want to get out there, we rely on the Grizzly Artist Series Ski to capitalize on anything from high-octane resort laps to backcountry freeride lines. Coming in at a much lighter weight than most skis in the ~115mm waist category, we’d highly recommend mounting your favorite hybrid touring binding to these planks and using them both in the resort and on the skintrack. In collaboration with other like-minded brands, Weston has promised to plant ten trees for every pair sold for these limited edition skis featuring custom artwork.
- Powder planks encourage hooting and hollering down untracked runs
- Wide waist floats in the deepest storm cycles yet tracks in firm snow
- Medium turn radius adapts wide open faces or tight tree glades
- Paulownia wood core is exceptionally lightweight for the skintrack
- Tip and tail rocker provide plenty of float in chest-deep snow
- Aluminum stringers help absorb vibrations from variable snow
- Carbon laminate provides the rigidity of a resort ski at a touring weight
- Partial twintip tails are easy to break into a slash, drift, or butter
- Item #WST1WV1
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.