Select a size:
Why We Like The Grizzly Ski
Like their namesake, the Grizzly Alpine Touring skis are rugged and built to handle just about any mountain, but unlike their fuzzy animal cohorts, these skis are light, playful, and easy to ride up a mountain. That’s because they pack in a featherweight paulownia core, aluminum stringers, and a carbon top sheet that fine-tunes a responsive feel on the mountain.
- Playful and rugged ski built to handle deep bowls in the backcountry
- Paulownia wood core keeps your ski lightweight and responsive
- Camber under foot boosts stability at high speed and in chunder
- Rockered nose and tail keep you floating in deep snow
- Aluminum stringers offer targeted stiffness and support
- Lightweight carbon layup damps vibrations, boosts stiffness
- Rugged topsheet holds up to abuse on the mountain
- Item #WST1WUQ
- 166cm, 176cm, 186cm
- [166cm] 136 / 112 / 127mm, [176cm] 144 / 118 / 134mm, [186cm] 144 / 120 / 134mm
- Turn Radius
- [166cm] 23 / 16 / 26m, [176cm] 25 / 18 / 28m, [186cm] 27 / 20 / 29m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- UHMW PE sidewalls
- Strike Core (paulownia), aluminum stringers
- Carbon Weave
- sintered 4000
- Claimed Weight
- (pair)[166cm] 7lb (3176g), [ 176cm] 7lb 13oz (3538g), [ 186cm] 8lb 10oz (3912g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 4 years
- backcountry skiing, freeride/powder skiing
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.