Select a size:
For a featherweight feel, and serious float, look no further than the Eclipse. This lightweight splitboard has a powder-centric design with a wide nose and narrow tail to keep you surfing on top of deep snow, plus rugged construction that won’t quit in the backcountry.
- Embrace deep snow and early starts with this pow-minded splitboard
- Multi-radial camber and rocker profile offers stability and float
- Directional profile with wide nose and slim tail keeps you on top
- Freedom wood core keeps board in the mid-stiff range for control
- Split Tech provides optimum skin traction, edge hold
- Sintered base is slick for high speeds, and super durable
- Item #WST1WU8
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.