Up To 60% Off
Why We Like The Backwoods Artist Series Splitboard
We're firmly in the camp of belief that backcountry riders get way more powder than resort riders, which is why we bring the Weston Backwoods Splitboard through the backcountry, up mountains, and into the deep forests in search of the best untouched snow around.
This Artist Series version maintains the same build as the original version, but also features the work of Artist John Fellows, and will help raise funds and awareness around supporting our National Forests. Its highly rockered, shovel tip and blunt, early rise tail make it easy for us to charge hard through deep snow down open bowls, while the camber underfoot handles edge control in tight couloirs. Weston built this board out of a poppy poplar wood with light, stiff bamboo, and there are carbon stringers to amplify the board's flex without adding weight, making it a dream on both the uphill and the descent.
- Versatile, pow-floating split goes from open faces to narrow trees
- Artist Series helps raise funds and awareness for National Forests
- Medium-stiff flex ideal for intermediate to advanced riders
- Directional shape with rockered nose floats pow and charges hard
- Camber underfoot edges through firmer snow at top speeds
- Poppy poplar, bamboo core with carbon stringers for lively feel
- Voile tip and tail clips with Karakoram Ultra Clips included
- Item #WST1WUT