Up To 60% Off
Why We Like The Backwoods Artist Series Snowboard
Even when we're riding in-bounds, a short hike to find the freshest lines is always worth it with the Backwoods Artist Series Snowboard in tow. This freeriding machine features an 18-millimeter taper—a massive floaty nose and a nimble narrow tail—for surfy fun in open bowls and tight trees alike. Its stiffer flex and hybrid-camber profile keep our ride stable and responsive in both feet of powder and chattery snow, and its sintered base ensures we shred at high speeds.
This particular board was crafted with a love of the earth in mind. Its Slayer core is made with more eco-friendly woods that still boost pop on natural features. The Rugged Topsheet not only adds durability and sheds built-up snow, it's also made from castor bean oil rather than plastic. And Weston, in collaboration with the Backwoods Fellowship, is planting 10 trees for every board sold.
- Powder-centric snowboard with an effortlessly floatable silhouette
- Hybrid camber-rocker keeps tips buoyant with stability and control
- Surfy directional shape ideal for navigating the steep and deep
- Multi-radii design with a wide, floaty nose and a nimble narrow tail
- Mid-stiff flex with optimal response for tight trees and big carves
- Bamboo and poplar core boosts earth-friendliness in addition to pop
- Triax glass and a carbon Tail V improve torsional and tail flex
- Backwoods Fellowship artwork by John Fellows
- Item #WST1WUS