Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The UltraLite Sleeping Bag
The Western Mountaineering UltraLite Sleeping Bag lives up to its name by keeping our backpacks light while still packing in a hefty dose of premium 850-fill down for those chilly nights. A soft taffeta lining caresses trail-weary skin and, thanks to the ExtremeLite shell's breathability, the climate inside of the bag stays comfortable on balmier nights.
- 20-degree sleeping bag weighs less than two pounds for backpacking
- 850-fill down insulation is extremely lofty and packable
- ExtremeLite shell has a high thread count for a boost in durability
- Interlocking draft tubes and a down-filled collar batten down the hatches
- Mummy shape with slightly narrower shoulders for warmth retention
- Item #WES0031
4.5 based on 47 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.