Bring the Quick Flash Down Jacket from Western Mountaineering in your pack whenever you head into the backcountry. It's extremely lightweight and compressible making it easy to squirrel away until the cold kicks in. 850+ down fill offers warmth when the sun starts to set while the tightly woven face fabric offers protection from light moisture such as snow flurries. Warm your cold fingers in the insulated pockets during rest stops and bury your face in the insulated collar when the wind picks up.
- Extremely lightweight down jacket for backcountry adventures
- 850+ down fill offers lofty warmth on cold evenings at camp
- Tightly woven face fabric offers protection from light moisture
- Insulated pockets help warm cold fingers during rest stops
- Jacket is highly compressible for storage in pack when not in use
- Item #WES001M
- Q & A
The ultimate down sweater
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 150lbs
If you want the highest quality down packed into a great jacket, the Quick Flash is your ticket. For the technical user who values warmth and weight, the Quick Flash does the job. I carry this anytime I am out doing winter activities where I might just want the extra warmth. It weighs almost nothing and packs so, so small. You will love it!!
Western Mountaineering rep