Up To 20% Off
The ideal place to spend those winter nights.
When all the three-season campers store their gear for the winter, bust out the Western Mountaineering Puma Gore WS Sleeping Bag, and head into the mountains for a solo venture. From overnight ski tours to remote alpine climbs, the Puma beats back the cold thanks to weather-resistant Gore WindStopper shell and 35 ounces of light, lofty, 850-fill goose down.
- Breathable, water-resistant, windproof WindStopper shell protects the down insulation from frost, condensation, spindrift, and howling winds
- Ultra-premium 850-fill down insulation retains your body’s warmth and provides a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than any synthetic-fill insulation
- V-Block side baffles keep the down insulation from shifting and developing cold spots
- Interlocking draft tubes and a down-filled collar prevent energy-sucking drafts from zapping your slumber
- Wider shoulder girth allows for extra layering in brutally cold environments
- Western Mountaineering bags are made in the USA
- Item #WES0044