Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The HighLite Sleeping Bag
For 30 years, Western Mountaineering has been dedicated to constructing some of the finest and lightest sleeping bags on the market, and the HighLite Sleeping Bag is no exception. Designed to keep you warm at 35ºF and weighing in at a ridiculously light one pound, the HighLite is one of our favorite options for summer outings and ultralight shoulder-season forays into the wild. Unlike some other bags that claim to keep you warm at certain temperatures but fail to deliver, Western Mountaineering rates their bags conservatively and only builds them with the finest materials available.
- Ultralight bag for warm weather adventures
- ExtremeLite shell fabric protects the insulation without bulk
- Horizontal seams improve loft and prevent energy-sucking drafts
- Slightly narrower shoulder and waist girth help retain warmth
- Half-length, #4.5 YKK coil zipper stands up to years of use
- Western Mountaineering bags are made in the USA
- Item #WES0032
4.5 based on 22 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.