New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Bristlecone MF Sleeping Bag: -10F Down
Western Mountaineering's Bristlecone MF Sleeping Bag is a semi-rectangular bag built for subzero temperatures. Ideal for most winter endeavors, the Bristlecone's 850+ down insulation has the loftiest fill rating, resulting in the highest warmth to weight ratio available on the market. Unlike most water-resistant shells, Western Mountaineering's MicroLite XP fabric offers long-lasting weather protection. The MicroLite XP shell helps the down retain its lofty warmth in moisture-riddled environments.
Western Mountaineering critically thought out the bag's design to the smallest details, making the Bristlecone a long-lasting and very versatile choice. A differential cut places more fabric at the lining to ensure maximum loft inside the bag, and continuous baffles allow you to shift the bag's down towards the top or bottom for more or less warmth. Hook-and-loop tabs let you pull the hood, draft tube, and draft collar farther or closer to you for customized coverage. Extra convenient features include dual zippers on the left or right side, a waterproof stuff sack, and a storage sack with a large volume that helps the bag retain its loft over time.
- Sleeping bag built for winter camping and backpacking
- Light, lofty 850+ fill down insulation has a -10F temperature rating
- MicroLite XP is water-resistant and breathable
- Adjustable hood, draft collar, and draft tubes secure coverage
- Stuff and storage sacks included
- 2 zippers allow this bag to lie flat or attach to another Western Mountaineering mummy bag
- Item #WES000P