Take it to the top of the world.
From Aconcagua to Antarctica, stay warm in the world's most challenging environments with the Western Mountaineering Bison Gore WindStopper -40 Degree Down Sleeping Bag. With over ten inches of heat-trapping down loft and gust-halting WindStopper fabric to protect you from brutally-cold temperatures and raging mountain storms, this is the bag you need when you're in unforgiving places where a mistake could cost you your life.
Huge V-block side baffles and horizontal baffles across the chest keep the lightweight and compressible 850+ fill down in place throughout nights spent below precarious peaks. Double-interlocking draft tubes and a down-filled WindStopper collar seal in warmth when relentless gusts are biting at your tent walls. Not only is the generous hood stuffed with down and made entirely of WindStopper fabric, but it's also equipped with a large integral hood ruff to seal your face from the elements. The crowning glory of the Western Mountaineering line, the Bison GWS offers uncompromising quality and performance for the most demanding mountaineers.
- Made for the world's highest and coldest places
- 850-fill goose down is light and highly compressible
- Gore Windstopper fabric blocks wind and water
- Insulated collar and draft tube for full-length warmth
- Massive hood with ruff to protect head from cold
- V-block side baffles keep down in place
- Western Mountaineering was started by two Californian climbers who demanded a better product
- Western Mountaineering bags are made in the USA
- Item #WES000V