Memorial Day Sale Ends Today
Up To 50% Off Duffel Bags
Astralite Quilt: 26F Down
A high-performance sleep system for obsessive gram counters, the Western Mountaineering 26 Degree Down Astralite Quilt comes to you with top-tier craftsmanship, materials, and an out-of-this-world warmth-to-weight ratio. As with the rest of Western Mountaineering's products, the Astralite's 850-fill power European down is untreated to let the large clusters and natural oils within offer sufficient resistance to moisture while trapping precious warmth. The 12D shell and 10D taffeta lining encompass it for an exceptionally high warmth-to-weight ratio and highly compressible design.
Cut with a performance mummy shape, this quilt is compatible with any mummy-shaped sleeping pad to eliminate uneven cushioning and restless nights. While other quilts suffer from poor design when it comes to their closures, the Astralite's bottom system snugly closes from shoulder to foot, while the top collar drapes around your shoulders to further prevent any disheartening heat loss. Plus, the closure system easily accommodates a wide variety of body shapes to let the whole family use it. With a total weight tipping the scale at barely one pound, this toasty down quilt compresses down to roughly the size of your water bottle for easy packing and comfortable trekking.
- Toasty, lightweight down quilt for warmth in the backcountry
- Soft, durable shell adds protection without the bulk
- European 850-fill down insulation is warm and highly compressible
- Unique closure system secures from shoulders to feet
- Top collar drapes around your neck to block wind and retain heat
- Mummy shape boosts heat efficiency and fits mummy pads
- Western Mountaineering was founded in NorCal over 30 years ago
- Item #WES001I