Select a Size
Select a Color
Antelope MF Sleeping Bag
If you're looking for one bag, and one bag alone, your search may have come to an end. Western Mountaineering designed the Antelope MF Sleeping Bag with versatility in mind by insulating this 850-fill down bag using continuous baffles. The continuous baffle system means you can push the down to the topside of the bag during those cold nights in the Sierras, or to underside of the bag when you're sleeping out under the stars during an early autumn trip to the Grand Staircase.
- An ultralite sleeping bag for backpacking in nearly any season
- 850-fill down insulation delivers lightweight, packable warmth
- Lightweight shell fabric treated to shed light dirt and moisture
- Full down draft collar keeps head and face cozy in cold weather
- Made proudly right here in the USA
- Item #WES000M
- MicroLite XP (polyester microfiber)
- 850-fill down
- Max User Height
- 5ft 6in, 6ft, 6ft 6in
- Shoulder Circumference
- [5ft 6in, 6ft] 62in, [6ft 6in] 63in
- Hip Circumference
- [5ft 6in, 6ft] 53in, [6ft 6in] 54in
- Foot Circumference
- Draft Tube
- Fill Weight
- [5ft 6in] 24oz, [6ft] 26oz, [6ft 6in] 28oz
- Storage Sack
- Stuff Sack
- Stuff Size
- 8 x 17in
- Claimed Weight
- [5ft 6in] 2lb 5oz, [6ft] 2lb 7oz, [6ft 6in] 2lb 9oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 28, 2017
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
It's like being hugged by a marshmallow and is packed with convenient features. One example of this is the draw string for the neck baffle is elastic which makes it easy to scratch your face without readjusting anything. I wanted to see how the bag performed by itself. So I spent a night in it with only a pad. The lowest I saw the temperature get was -2 degrees throughout the night. I did end up putting my down jacket on to stay warm but didn't have any problems after that.
January 30, 2017
Thanks Andrew! Leta Western Mountaineering Rep
March 23, 2017
Nothing short of amazing. Thanks for the photo and review, Andrew.
January 24, 2017
Great warmth to weight ratio
- I've used it several times
Great warm bag that is really light. Well built in the USA.
January 24, 2017
Thank you Steve. The reason is that Western Mountaineering only uses the highest quality down, always rated over 850, and even, we have had ratings of 940! The quality of down matters, because that is why it is so , so light. AND packable! Enjoy your rest in your Antelope! Leta Western Mountaineering Rep
January 8, 2018
This bag looks awesome! If I’m 6’1”, should I get the 6 foot or 6 foot 6 inch version?