Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Zen 95 Stand-Up Paddle
Find your zen with the Dihedral blade shape of Werner's Zen 95 Stand-Up Paddle - Straight Shaft. Built with a small ridge down the center of the blade, the dihedral design allows the water to split evenly across the blade to give you smooth and stable tracking for peaceful paddling. And with the long and slender blade shape, this paddle is gentle on your body with its soft catch while the robust 95 square-inch blade area moves notable amounts of water for a powerful stroke. The premium carbon blend shaft offers lightweight stiffness that reduces swing weight for efficient paddling, and the impact and abrasion-resistant fiberglass blade holds up to shallow lakes and rocky rivers.
- A premium SUP paddle for recreational touring and versatile use
- Carbon blend shaft combines flex and strength
- Fiberglass blade provides durable impact resistance
- Dihedral blade design ensures a smooth stroke
- Blade offset ensures versatile use on the water
- Palm grip ensures comfortable control for maneuvering
- Slimmer shaft option accommodates smaller hands
- Cut to fit length means you size the paddle to fit your height and intended use
- Item #WERG047
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.