sale $186.11 - $229.00
Select style & size:Select options
Hooked on paddling.
Now that you are hooked on stand-up paddleboarding, it is time to invest in the trusty Zen 95 Hooked Paddle - Straight Shaft. Built with Werner's tried-and-true dihedral design, this blade is shaped with a ridge down the center line to promote even, smooth, and stable forward paddling. A mid-sized 95 square-inch slender, rectangular blade profile moves water with minimal energy while premium fiberglass material is extra-durable and abrasion-resistant. The carbon shaft ensures a comfortable flex and is topped with an ergonomic palm grip that gives you a comfortable and loose grip while still promoting strong control.
- A paddle designed for individuals hooked on SUPing
- Tried-and-true dihedral blade shape promotes smooth tracking
- Carbon shaft combines forgiving flex and durable strength
- Fiberglass blade is abrasion-resistant for long-lasting durability
- Ergonomic handle provides comfortable grip and strong control
- Founded by the Furrer family from Sultan, Washington
- Item #WER004F
76in, 78in, 80in, 82in
flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling