Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Zen 95 3-Piece Adjustable Stand-Up Paddle
Find peace out on the water as you gracefully paddle glassy lakes and choppy coastlines with the Werner Zen 95 3-Piece Adjustable Stand-Up Paddle. This stiff, perfectly balanced paddle offers smooth, powerful strokes and is well-suited to paddlers who do a bit of everything, from touring and fishing to surfing and on-water yoga. Three-piece construction shortens the Zen down to a pack-friendly size, and carbon gives the shaft a surprisingly stiff feel considering how light the pole is. Werner finished the long, slender fiberglass blade with a dihedral cross-section for a smooth, stable stroke. The blade's longer, rectangular design allows a higher cadence and less fatigue without compromising power. Fully enjoy the simplicity of stand-up paddling with the Zen paddle.
- Light and stiff paddle for any style of paddleboarding
- Carbon-blended shaft is lightweight, yet stiff
- Fiberglass blades balance weight with durability
- Custom fit palm grip is extremely comfortable
- Three-piece design allows compact storage
- LeverLock adjustability lets you adjust length to suit needs
- SUP blade shape is gentle on the body with a soft feel
- Dihedral blade shape directs water evenly off each side of blade
- Item #WER003U
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.