Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Stand-Up Paddleboard Paddles we have in stock.View Similar Products
When you take out your stand-up paddle board, you're looking to escape to a simpler place. When it's just you, your SUP, and the water, be sure you have the Werner Zen 95 2-Piece Adjustable Paddle to propel you across the surface. The Zen's shaft has carbon blended into it to make it stiff and responsive, and Werner added its custom-fit palm grip so you can save energy by not over-gripping. The fiberglass blade has exceptional durability that helps it stand up to impact in case you get to know a rock better than you planned, and the dihedral shape maximizes stability in your stroke and encourages water to move toward the edges of the blade. The shaft splits into two pieces for easy travel, secures with LeverLock technology, and adjusts up to 16 inches so you can take turns with a friend without a hassle.
- SUP paddle for simplifying your recreation
- Straight, carbon-blend shaft is responsive and stiff
- Durable fiberglass blade has a dihedral shape
- 10 degree blade to shaft offset is versatile
- 16 inches of adjustment for sharing
- LeverLock secures the pieces of the shaft
- Custom-fit palm grip minimizes over-gripping
- Item #WER003T