Select Style & Size:
Trance 95 Carbon 2-Piece Adjustable Paddle
Lightweight, buoyant, and smooth as butter, the Werner Trance 95 Carbon Two-Piece Adjustable Paddle affords stand-up paddlers with a paddling experience that borders on transcendental. Whether you're paddling across the glassy surface of Walden Pond or finding your own flat-water sanctuary, this all-carbon paddle remains light in the hand and far from your mind as you focus on the path ahead.
Werner's signature dihedral blade shape makes for a clean catch and a powerful stroke to propel you further into tranquil waters. And since the paddle is available in a two-piece adjustable shaft, it's great for paddlers who aren't quite sure what length is right for them or who need a spare for visitors.
- A touring-specific paddle for peaceful paddleboarding
- Slender rectangular design is easy on the body to maintain energy
- Ultra lightweight carbon construction enhances paddlers endurance
- Dihedral blade shape creates efficiently smooth and stable strokes
- 8-inches of adjustment allows you to easily share with a partner
- Ergonomic t-grip designed with larger width for more blade control
- Founded in 1965 by the Furrer family from Sultan, Washington
- Item #WER004B
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.