Select style & size:Select options
Small package, big power.
The right tool goes a long way when it comes to stand-up paddle surfing, and the Werner Rip Stick Straight Shaft 89 2-Piece Perf Adjustable Paddle is designed to do just that. Offering you a whole lot of power in a small package, the Rip Stick 89 features a double concave dihedral, which means you're able to maintain a high cadence (ensuring the ultimate in speed) at a low-profile, preventing any hang-ups from ensuing. Additionally, this dihedral design touts two power pockets that create more efficient acceleration and maintain stability as you navigate chop, foam, and outside sets alike. The advanced Rip Stick technology increases the amount of flex in the full carbon construction to give you a forgiving feel that reduces stress on the body so you can stay out in the water longer. And when your buddy wants to try your rig for a ride, adjust the paddle with the easy-to-use LeverLock system and share the surf.
- A paddle designed for stand-up paddleboard wave enthusiasts
- Low-profile blade shape enhances wave-riding performance
- Full carbon construction is super lightweight and extra strong
- Enhanced flex creates a soft structure for tough conditions
- Double-concave dihedral blade designed specifically for surfing
- Two-piece design gives you eight inches of adjustability
- Innovative design has evolved from Werner's first paddle in 1965
- Item #WER004A