Select Style & Size:
Little Dipper Fiberglass 2-Piece Paddle - Straight Shaft
Werner designed the Little Dipper paddle with smaller framed adventures in mind. This premium low-angle paddle has a reduced blade size and a slimmer shaft option to match the shorter and smaller handed stature of petite paddlers. These sizing adjustments offer smaller paddlers more comfortable control on the water with an effortless stroke that reduces fatigue and lets you paddle longer and explore further. The longer low-angle blade is suited to a more relaxed cadence and prolonged paddling on extended trips. Whatever your day on the water looks like, Werner added high-performance blade features to promote the best stroke possible. The asymmetrical blade shape reduces torque for enhanced balance while the dihedral design provides even water dispersion for a smooth stroke. A durable fiberglass construction means this blade can handle any accidental kayak impact or rock abrasion along the way. An ideal combination of flex and strength, the carbon blend shaft offers lightweight stiffness that reduces swing weight for efficient stroke power. Werner added the Smart View Adjustable ferrule System which not only provides a secure one-piece feel to this two-piece paddle but also allows for a customizable feather for neutral wrist alignment.
- A touring paddle designed for smaller kayakers
- Carbon blend shaft combines flex and strength
- Fiberglass blade provides durable impact resistance
- Dihedral blade design ensures a smooth stroke
- Low-angle blade ensures easier paddling and reduced fatigue
- Adjustable ferrule provides ability to customize feathering
- Slimmer shaft option accommodates smaller hands
- Werner has been handcrafting paddles in Washington state since 1965
- Item #WER004O
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.