Select Style & Size:
Kalliste 2-Piece Carbon Paddle
Designed for low-angle paddling during long paddle sessions, the Werner Kalliste 2-Piece Paddle features carbon blades for lightweight, durable performance and a bent shaft to reduce strain.
- Carbon blade and shaft provides a lightweight, durable paddle with light swing weight that reduces fatigue and makes paddling fun and easy
- Neutral bent shaft naturally aligns your wrists to reduce fatigue and supplies more hand-to-shaft contact for increased control, and it is balanced for precise control and comfort
- Mid-sized blades fit the widest range of kayakers and give a light, buoyant feel on the water
- Blade also has a dihedral design for smooth, forward strokes and a ribless back for smooth sculling strokes
- Smart-View adjustable ferrule features a low-profile button, a viewing window that shows you your offset, an internal gear system for a precise fit, and an adjustment feather that adjusts left or right in 15-degree increments
- Item #WER0096
- Shaft Material
- Blade Material
- carbon fiber
- Overall Length
- 220cm, 230cm, 240cm
- Blade Length
- Blade Width
- Blade Area
- 650 sqcm
- Shaft Shape
- neutral bent
- Feather Angle
- 0Â°, 15Â°, 30Â°, 45Â°, 60Â°, 75Â°
- Paddling Style
- Claimed Weight
- [220cm] 27 oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.