Ikelos Carbon 2-Piece Paddle
The carbon-light, buoyant, mid-size blades and joint-friendly bent shaft on the Ikelos 2-Piece Paddle are ready to take on long-distance races and fast-paced explorations. A carbon weave and foam in the blades increases stroke efficiency and bracing, while the slight dihedral and ribless back smooth forward and sculling strokes. The Ikelos easily handles rough launches and landings, and the bent shaft naturally aligns your wrists for less fatigue and joint strain.
- High-performance level paddle built for high angle paddling
- Bent shaft reduced fatigue while feeling like a straight shaft
- Carbon construction is lightweight and buoyant for a quiet feel
- Dihedral blade shape directs water flow evenly off each side
- Dynel edge is abrasion and impact resistant in rocky waters
- 2-piece construction eases traveling and transportation
- Item #WER0049
- Shaft Material
- Blade Material
- carbon weave with foam
- Blade Length
- Blade Width
- Shaft Shape
- Feather Angle
- yes, collapsible
- Paddling Style
- high angle
- Claimed Weight
- 26.5 oz
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help