Select style & size:Select options
Tough yet forgiving.
Designed for a range of conditions, the generous blade size of the Werner Flow 95 2-Piece Adjustable Stand-Up Paddle confidently moves masses of water while the slender rectangular shape is easy on the body with a gentle catch, making this paddle loved by female stand-up paddleboarders. Buoyant fiberglass blade material effortlessly strokes through the water while lightweight carbon provides a durable structure with a forgiving flex. A dihedral blade shape is made with a ridge down the center of the blade so water disperses evenly across the blade for smooth and stable tracking, and with a full-width t-grip you can hold a loose grip while stabilizing confident maneuvering in tougher currents.
- A paddle designed for female stand-up paddleboarders
- Mid-sized rectangular blade gives a powerful push with a gentle feel
- Buoyant fiberglass blade enhances your paddling experience
- Straight carbon shaft creates a flexible and durable structure
- Adjustable length is easy to use and share with lever lock system
- Ergonomic T-grip lets you keep a loose grip in tough conditions
- A family-owned brand designed in Sultan, Washington
- Item #WER003Z