Up To 50% Off:
Select Style & Size:
Apex 76 Carbon Stand-Up Paddle
The new Werner Apex paddle is here to keep you at the top of your racing game, just like top SUP racers that are making this their paddle of choice. The Apex is built for powerful performance and designed with comfort in mind to keep you going. Werner shaped the Apex blade with a unique power pocket that provides a reliable catch and stable pull in the power phase of your stroke for ultimate speed. The foam core carbon fiber blade helps you maintain a smooth stroke with a buoyant lightweight construction that also provides easy release. The smaller, 76 inch squared blade accommodates a higher cadence for faster paddling and offers increased efficiency as you move across the water. Paddle as long as you please with an ergonomic palm grip and 10 degree blade offset that give comfortable control and stroke versatility for relaxing days when you aren’t pushing it to the max.
- A smaller racing paddle designed for comfortable performance
- Rigid shaft maximizes power on the water
- Foam core carbon fiber blade blends lightweight stability
- Blade pocket provides reliable stroke catch
- Blade offset ensures versatile use on the water
- Palm grip gives comfortable control for maneuvering
- Slimmer shaft option accommodates smaller hands
- Cut to fit length means you size the paddle to fit your height and intended use
- Werner has been handcrafting paddles in Washington state since 1965
- Item #WER005B
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.