Part-time shredder, full-time fashionmonger.
The Wear Colour Men’s Wear Anorak Jacket is the pinnacle of what happens when trend-setting skiers and snowboarders take their talents to the slopes. But it’s not all contrasting colors and stand-out features. This jacket features mountain-savvy protection from Wear Colour’s DewTech waterproof coating and Bionic-Finish Eco water-repellent impregnation to keep you dry in late season slush. The long-hemmed fit and gusseted hood provides extra coverage for snowy chair-lift rides and tumbles in the terrain park, while still staying in tune with the modish urban style. Plus, ventilation zippers, guarded by mesh panels, offer on-the-go temperature regulation to keep you cool on fast laps around the mountain when the afternoon temperatures rise.
- A hard-charging, stylish jacket for snowboarding or skiing
- Waterproof, breathable exterior protects against precipitation
- Tough polyester fabric features bold features and contrasting lines
- Zippered side helps to provide easy entry and exit
- Drop tail doubles down on protection when conditions are rough
- Lycra cuffs and thumbholes lie underneath adjustable sleeve straps
- Ventilation zippers provide on-the-go temperature regulation
- High-volume front pockets keep necessities close
- Item #CWR0040