We want you!
Sure to shoot up the ranks of your winter wardrobe, the CLWR Women's Recruit Anorak Jacket is built to turn heads as you shred the whole mountain in dry comfort. Crafted from a highly waterproof and breathable nylon fabric, the Recruit keeps blizzard-like conditions on the outside, and dry, breathable comfort in, helping you outlast others on the hill with lesser jackets. 60g of synthetic high-loft insulation boosts your warmth when temps head south, while the underarm zippered vents keep the fresh air circulating through warmer days. A brushed tricot chin guard, adjustable hood, and thumbholes at the sleeves all bulk up defense against frozen, whipping winds, while the dropped tail helps prevent your butt from getting cold when taking a breather on the side of the run. The unique colorway, flattering cut, and articulated sleeves give you a style this winter that will not fail to impress.
- A hard-charging, stylish jacket for snowboarding or skiing
- Waterproof, breathable exterior protects against precipitation
- 60g synthetic insulation retains heat—even when damp
- Fully taped seams bolster defense from moisture
- Underarm vents provide on-the-go temperature regulation
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Item #CWR004K
- Q & A
Does this jacket have a zipper on the side to make it easier to pull ovee your head?