Keep things simple.
The CLWR Women's Lynx Pant is a beacon in the foggy world of snow pants because it stands apart by flawlessly combining breathability and waterproof protection. To combat fresh winter snowfall and spring slush, the durable three-layer Pinetech shell has fully taped seams and a waterproof construction, so you stay dry as you tear up the mountain. There's also a removable bib with an elastic suspender, while the hook-and-loop straps at the waist ensure you have multiple options for a personalized fit. Tricot-lined hand zip pockets safely hold your phone and granola bars, while the side vent zips with mesh guards promote cozy airflow. This pant also has gaiters with hooks and flexible articulated knees.
- A stylish and functional pant for skiing and snowboarding
- Stylish uni-bib suspender brings hip aesthetic to the hill
- Waterproof and breathable membrane keeps snow and wind at bay
- Fullysealed seams prevents moisture seepage
- Zippered leg vents allow your core to breathe
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of your kicks
- Multiple pockets offer plenty of storage space
- Item #CWR004F
- Q & A
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 130lbs
Let's just say, I liked these so much that I bought them in 2 colors. The cross-body bib is super flattering and the legs have just enough room without looking baggy. My only complain would be that the back pocket has a snap button closure that isn't the most comfortable for sitting on the chairlift.
inseam length of pant?