Street style, mountain protection.
In order to ski all day, you need to come prepared for a day’s worth of mountain weather. The Wear Colour Women’s Lynx Jacket is a versatile jacket that boasts enough room for baselayers and midlayers in the morning and then can be stripped down to just the waterproof polyester shell by afternoon. Durable yet lightweight, the recycled shell fabric features fully taped seams to create a solid barrier against snow and a droptail hem for optimal coverage.
Underarm vents provide necessary airflow whether you’d like a boost of breathability when you’re all bundled up or riding late into the season when your thermal and shell are almost too effective. The powder skirt is conveniently removable for the changing conditions, as well. Thumbholes help to keep the adjustable Lycra cuffs in place, and the Lynx’s hood fits over your helmet to help increase your visibility in heavy storms.
- A Swedish designed shell for all-day skiers and snowboarders
- Waterproof membrane helps to keep you dry even in heavy snow
- Recycled fabric and fully sealed seams create a barrier against snow
- Water-resistant front zipper opens at top and bottom
- Micro-fleece chin guard helps to prevent skin irritation
- Elastic drawstrings at the hem are easily adjustable with one hand
- Articulated sleeves and dropped tail offer a comfortable fit
- Large zippered pockets add style and secure storage
- Item #CWR004C
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
This jacket is awesome and the print is fantastic. Typically with ski jackets I wear a medium so I have room to layer underneath and the medium fit great. It is on the longer side which I appreciate because I am tall. I was looking for a warm resort jacket and decided to return this and go with the WEAR COLOUR Slayer Jacket - Women's which has some insulation. If you are looking for a sweet, fun shell get this jacket.