- Eco-friendly snowboard jacket with Swedish style
- Waterproof PineTech membrane for breathable protection
- Mesh-lined vents increase airflow and release heat
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts for a good seal
- Drop-tail, adjustable hem for coverage while sitting
- Articulated sleeves minimize bunching
- Full side zipper allows for easy access and venting
- Item #CWR004B
- Q & A
Very cute-nice color red
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 165lbs
This Jacket looks like old school elegance! I’m going on a cat ski trip in January in BC- I hope this euro version of Gore Tex ( pine membrane? ) works! It’s long,but not too...I bought the size L and it does have room for layers.Ive tried on many shells so far and sent many back as they don’t fit my hips and are huge up top and have square styling. I’ll probably look for a mini waist pack to create the cinched in waist look. I’ll give an update when I return from my ski trip
Is the pricing on this jacket accurate? This is only a shell, right? $400 seems way too high for a non-gore-tex 20k shell.